In the Traveler's Video Consultation, a personalized assessment of your medical history as well as your travel data is performed.
There are international trips that can cause several health risks, depending on the characteristics of the traveler, the trip and the destination. Accordingly, Future Healthcare Virtual Clinic (FHVC) offers all its customers the Traveler's Video Consultation service that aims to inform, depending on the destination and profile of the traveler, the preventive and curative measures to adopt before, during and after the trip.
This consultation is extremely important for healthy travelers, in particular, for children, pregnant women, the elderly, and also for individuals with chronic diseases. It provides guidance on care with food hygiene, drinking water, insect or other animal stings/bites, as well as prevention through vaccines or other medications.
What is the usefulness of the consultation?
In the Traveler's Video Consultation, a personalized assessment of your medical history as well as your travel data is performed, to get:
- Medical advice, medication and vaccine prescription against multiple low or non-existent risk diseases in Portugal, but medium or high risk in other countries, evaluated according to each destination;
- Information on individual hygiene and care of the water and food to be ingested;
- Basic medicines and first aid that you can and should take.
How to attend the Traveler's Video Consultation?
Get personalized medical advice for your next trip from your computer, tablet or smartphone, without leaving home or work. All you need is:
- Access the FHVC platform and schedule a Programmed Video Consultation;
- Select the date and schedule your appointment 4 weeks before departure, indicating the date and travel destination;
- During the appointment you should have your vaccination record with you and ask the doctor all your questions.
Look up for more relevant information here
Protect your health while traveling.