Cookies – what are they?
Cookies are small text files that, through the browser being used, are stored on your device. This type of technology allows the User to be recognised when searching the internet.
Cookies can therefore be categorised according to their purpose. We can distinguish several types of cookies, such as cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website and that, if not used, may make it impossible to provide some services. Functionality cookies introduce additional features on the website. Other cookies are in charge of measuring the performance of the website or saving User preferences and creating statistics (they must be collected anonymously – these make it possible to improve the functioning of the website) There are also cookies to evaluate the effectiveness of third-party advertising..
Cookies are used to introduce tools necessary for the operation of the website and improve navigation. Once cookies have been set and accepted by the User, it will not be necessary to configure/accept them again.
Cookies may be distinguished according to:
Permanent cookies – these cookies are stored in your browser and are used whenever you visit the website. They allow us to provide a more personalised service.
Session cookies – these cookies are temporary and only remain in the cookie file while browsing the website. They make it possible to analyse traffic patterns and provide a better browsing experience to the User.
– Our own cookies – used by the FH Group and made available by its domains to the User whenever they access our websites or customer areas.
– Third-party cookies – are created by other websites. The cookies collected may be advertisements and/or images from third-party websites that you view when you access our website. They measure the success of apps and the effectiveness of third party advertising.
How can I change my cookie management preferences?
Users may deactivate some or all cookies at any time. On our website, you can manage the cookies we collect about you and you can also do so by configuring your cookie collection options in your browser.
In the case of third-party cookies, if you cannot manage them through our platform, you must do so in the system offered by the respective third party and/or directly in your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pt-PT/kb/ativar-desativar-cookies-websites-utilizam-monitorizar-preferencias?redirectslug=ativar-e-desativar-cookies-que-os-websites-utiliza&redirectlocale=pt-PT
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pt-BR
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/windows/eliminar-e-gerir-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/windows/microsoft-edge-dados-de-navega%C3%A7%C3%A3o-e-privacidade-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pt-pt/HT201265
In the case of Google Analytics, if you wish to deactivate the cookies collected by this tool, you must do so according to the following instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Address: Avenida Marechal Craveiro Lopes, n.º 6 e 6A 1700-284 Lisboa
Updated on 26.07.2023